Ambonare is proud to be selected by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) to provide Comprehensive Web Development and Management Services under the DIR’s Cooperative Contracts Program. The DIR contract number Ambonare holds for Comprehensive Web Development and Management Services is DIR-TSO-2592
How To Order
To order any services under this contract, a DIR customer needs to have an executed Statement of Work (SOW) and an approved Purchase Order (PO). The PO must reference DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-2592. Please contact Samuel Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 512.965.8445) to assist you on completing an SOW and getting your project started.
Services Offered Under This Contract
- Website Design and Development: Services include information architecture and UI/UX design, responsive web design, HTML5/CSS3 coding, and web form development.
- Website Hosting: Cloud-based website hosting that supports 99.9% availability with hardware redundancy and unlimited scalability.
- Accessibility: Perform accessibility test based on the Accessibility Standards: a) Section 508; b) WCAG 2.0; and c) TAC 206 and TAC 213.
- Web Content Management: Support various Content Management Systems including Drupal, Umbraco and WordPress. CMS implementation and configuration, template design and implementation, content migration, content workflow design and configuration.
- Maintenance, Training and Support: Website / web application maintenance and support, backup and restore, and CMS training.
- Turnkey Solution: Provide turnkey solutions by integrating our website design and development services, web content management services, accessibility testing services, hosting services, and website maintenance and support services.
You can find the pricing of our services here.
All services provided by Ambonare are backed by a 30-day warranty. Any defects and service issues will be resolved at no cost within the warranty period.